|Vevmo Revenge: The Coliseum|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of series||2|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Running time||60 minutes (including commercials)|
|Original run||June 17, 2009 – July 07, 2009|
|Preceded by||Fresh Meat 1.5|
|Followed by||The Tomb|
Vevmo Revenge: The Coliseum is the second season of the Vevmo Revenge. The Coliseum took place in Rome, Italy, with 20 cast-members all taking a shot at $300,000. This season was played in a format of two teams , Titans vs. Olympians. Titans have at least 400 posts under their belt, Olympians do not.The season premiered on June 17, 2009. The host of The Coliseum is cystic.
The competition consists of a series of team challenges (sometimes called "missions") with an elimination challenge, known as the "Coliseum", following each of the team challenges except the final. Both teams will compete in missions and win fabulous prizes and cold hard cash. After the mission, each team will nominate one person from the opposite team to be potentially sacrificed to the Coliseum, where both competitors will battle it out to earn their spot in the game. The loser will be eliminated from the competition. There will be 8 total eliminations, and then a final mission, worth 300k.
|1||Vertical Bikeathon||Titans||tjhallow||cjslife||The Labyrinth||tjhallow||cjslife|
|2||On The Rocks||Olympians||jake93||CrazyRealityGuy||Wind Me Up||CrazyRealityGuy||jake93|
|3||You A Meathead, Son||Titans||blanky667||producer88||Armed Joust||producer88||blanky667|
|4||Suck, Blow, Suck, Blow||Titans||Ms. Dynasty||MrsPlumBean||Mud Wrastle||Ms. Dynasty||MrsPlumBean|
|5||The Movement||Olympians||dplayer18||ColiesMom||Stiff As A Board||dplayer18||ColiesMom|
|6||Juicebox Hero||Olympians||RMD1||rw/rrjunkie||Leaning Tower||RMD1||rw/rrjunkie|
|7||He's Dyin', She's Cryin'||Olympians||Ms. Dynasty||TheQuietOne||Balance & Electrify||Ms. Dynasty||TheQuietOne|
|8||Dish It Out||Titans||Dartagnan
|Great Minds Think Alike||DaCollegeKid
|9||Tour De Roma||Olympians|
- The Olympians team: $68 000 each
- The Titans team: $8 000 each
- Vertical Bikeathon: There are two climbing poles, one for each team. There are 10 flags hung on the pole, in different locations. The goal is to climb the pole and grab all ten flags in the fastest time possible while carrying a Schwinn mountain bike on the shoulder. Each heat, one person from each team will climb their poles. Each heat, one person from each team will climb their poles. If a player falls, or drops either the bike or a flag, he/she will get a DQ, as well as the slowest recorded time + 2 minutes. The winning team will receive 10k to be added to their team treasury, and each team member will get to take home the mountain bike they carried up their pole.
- Winners: Titans
- On The Rocks: Burried in a large sandbox are a number of tiny rocks. Each team will assign one teammate to sit out. The rest will dig in the sandbox and collect rocks. They will then run over to their teammate who sat out and fit as many rocks as possible in their mouth. The team with the most rocks at the end of 7 minutes will win 10 grand.
- Winners: Olympians
- You A Meathead, Son: Each team must gather as much raw meat as possible and take them to the head-molding station, where they will stuff the cold, firm meat into the plastic molds, until they have formed a perfect meat-sculpture of Bacchus' head. They will then take their head to their finish table, red for Titans and blue for Olympians, and set it on the table to claim their points. The objective is to complete as many heads as possible and place them on their finish tables. Each perfectly formed head is worth 10 points. Deformed heads are worth 2 points. Completely broken heads are 0 points.
- Winners: Titans
- Suck, Blow, Suck, Blow: Each person will have a 15-inch clear plastic tube/straw. The straws will be positioned horizontally, and also have a tiny marble in them. The straws will have a blue line around it near one end, and a red line near the other end. Using only their breath, contestants will "relay" the marble from the blue line to the red line, vise versa, and repeat the process. They may accomplish this by sucking and blowing with their breath. The overall objective is to make your marble relay between the red line and blue line as many times as possible within the allotted time. Each successful relay will add 1 point to the teams' score. The ends of the straws are gauzed, to prevent anyone from accidentally sucking in the marble and choking on it.
- Winners: Titans
- The Movement: Each player stands on a Greek pedestal. The host will instruct to hold a certain pose and maintain that pose as long as possible. Every 10 minutes, a new pose will be given to imitate. If a player moves a muscle, they are eliminated from the mission. An eliminated player may walk over to anyone from the other team and attempt to irritate them, but cannot touch them at all. The last team remaining will bank 10 grand to their treasury.
- Winners: Olympians
- Juicebox Hero: 4 people on each team will lay down on their own cot with a funnel in their mouth, while the remaining 3 team-mates will run over to the cooler, grab as many juice boxes as they can, run back to a team-mate and squeeze the juices into their funnel. A player may not at any time put an unused juicebox down on the floor. Dropping a juicebox will force the player to go all the way back to the cooler and start over again. First team to rid of all 60 of their juiceboxes will bank 10 grand in their treasury.
- Winners: Olympians
- He's Dyin', She's Cryin': The males on each team will be sitting on individual platforms, 10 stories above the water. The females will be sealed in plexiglass chambers, filled with assorted goodies: freshly chopped onions and garlic cloves. The gals will remain in the chambers throughout the whole mission. Every time a girl blinks, one of their male teammates will randomly be dunked into the lake below. The team that outlasts the other team will win the mission and bank another 10 grand to add to their collection.
- Winners: Olympians
- Dish It Out: Each player's legs will be attached to a bungee, and they'll be swinging above plates of food like a pendulum. The goal is huck lugees at the food while swinging around on the bungee. Points are awarded for each lugee found on the plates of food, according to the point scale. The burger with fries is worth 3 points. The soup specialty is worth 4 points. The chili fries is worth 5. The lasagna is 6 and the pizza is 7. Finally, the taco plate in the center is worth 12 points. A player can score multiple points on the same plate as many times as they'd like. The time will end after 6 minutes or if the bungee stops swinging. The team with the best average points will win the mission and bank the last 10 thousand dollar check.
- Winners: Titans
- The Labyrinth: Both players must navigate a complicated maze. Scattered around the maze are several short lengths of rope - red rope for Titan, blue for Olympian. They must collect their respective ropes, according to color. In addition to the ropes, they must also find one last crucial piece of assembly - a hook. Once they retrieve all 4 pieces of their rope and combine them by tying them together, they will attach the hook to the end. They will then make their way to the center of the maze, where a red and blue flag are hung considerably high on a sturdy support beam. They must swing their completed grappling ropes onto the beam, and proceed to climb the rope to grab their correct flag. First player to retrieve their flag will win in the Coliseum and rejoin their team.
- Played by: tjhallow vs. cjslife
- Wind Me Up: Each player will wear a harness, attached to a rope that is situated on several pulleys above them. The ends of each rope are spun around giant spindles with cranks attached to the sides. The rope itself is quite long, so some of it is laying loosely on the ground. They must crank their opponent's spindle (similar to a fishing rod) until they are suspended in the air 10 feet above the ground.
- Played by: CrazyRealityGuy vs. jake93
- Armed Joust: Each player will have one arm clipped behind their back then use their other arm to hold onto the end of the pole. The objective is to push the opponent's end of the pole into the triangular hole on their wall. First person to accomplish this will win the Coliseum's event.
- Played by: producer88 vs. blanky667
- Mud Wrastle: Each player will be partially submerged in mud (up to their waist). Players will each have their own 6-inch metal ring, chained above the pool. Clipped to the bottom of the pool are several flags, distributed evenly throughout the pool. The goal is to retrieve 5 flags from the bottom of the pool, and clip them onto the designated ring. There are more than enough flags in the pool to suffice. As soon as a player clips at least 3 flags onto the ring, they are allowed to steal the opponent's flags from their hands.
- Played by: Ms. Dynasty vs. MrsPlumBean
- Stiff As a Board: Each player has to lay down (face up) on their set of blocks; their arms will rest on one block and their ankles on the other. They will be wearing 'weight belts' while doing the elimination. Every 10 minutes, 3 pounds will be added to their belt. First person to hit the ground will be sent home with nothing.
- Played by: dplayer18 vs. ColiesMom
- Leaning Tower: Each player will hang onto the top of the tower by gripping the handlebars with their hands. The goal is to shake the opponent off the tower by bending the tower to your liking, while being careful not to fall off yourself. The players are on opposite ends of the tower, so it is impossible to try and knock off the opponent by physical contact. First person to fall off, loses.
- Played by: RMD1 vs. rw.rrjunkie
- Balance & Electrify: The objective is to walk across narrow balance beams while holding onto a ring. If a player's ring touches the metal rail, 50 volts will electrify her. Players must make it to the end of the beam, grab a flag from the top, and walk back to the other side. Grab a flag, rinse and repeat until all 6 of flags are collected. A player will get disqualified if they: (1) Let go of the ring with both hands, (2) Drop a flag, (3) Any part of them touches the ground.
- Played by: Ms. Dynasty vs. TheQuietOne
- Great Minds Think Alike: One player from each team will be on the torture rack, while the other partner will use the dry erase boards to answer trivia questions about fellow castmembers. Each pair will have different questions to answer. When the questions are asked, the players with the dry erase board have 1 minute to write down their answer. The person on the rack is then asked to vocalize his own answer. If his answer doesn't match what his partner wrote on the dry erase board, the rack device is turned counter-clockwise once. The only way to lose this Coliseum is if a player on the rack forfeits.
- Played by: producer88 & DaCollegeKid vs. Dartagnan & Debut Album
Tour De Roma: Each team will be looking for clue scrolls in various areas of Rome, which will entail a “point A to point B” type of mission. The mode of transit will be the very same mountain bikes the teams used in their first mission. The teams will be sent to the first destination, where they will find the first clue scroll. In that scroll is a clue to the next destination, and so on and so on. There are four clue scrolls overall before the final puzzle. This will continue until each team have reached the final puzzle. All team-mates must be present at the finish line to win the final prize.